Monday, March 18, 2013

113b shenanigans

Finally got a hold of a scanner that works (Thanks Danny!). This semester has been kicking my ass so far o_x but why not make a blog post

For the first 5 weeks of the semester we were assigned to do 25 tree studies per week along with our other assignments. I figured I'd start with this:


haha what is that! This is the first tree I did in the sketchbook, but time goes on and here are some that I liked towards the fourth week:
 Then the idiosyncratic trees were assigned, 5 per week for week 5 and 6. We were supposed to spend around 3 hours or more on these:




Still got a whole lot to learn about trees but I'm glad I've made progress at least!

also some ideations for our upcoming forest project:



No comments:

Post a Comment